Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can My Gynecologist Test Me For Pcos What Does This Consist Of?

What does this consist of? - can my gynecologist test me for pcos

I'm going to my gynecologist in a few weeks you will see a date for my husband and I TTC. I went on the pill last month. My periods have always been regular (a little heavy, even if I have a bleeding disorder that have made this way). I started my time as I could 11 years and have never lost, one in 10 years. She was always punctual and never late, so I want to be tested for a disease or complication before you attempt this way if something goes wrong, I take care of him. What kind of tests do they do? For things such as endometriosis and PCO syndrome tested, too? And also, I have been tested for sterility? What is the evidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Spa booties drum. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree