Thursday, February 4, 2010

Square Votive Candle Holders I'm Trying To Find Red Square Glass Votive/candle Holders For My Wedding.?

I'm trying to find red square glass votive/candle holders for my wedding.? - square votive candle holders

They are for my wedding colors are completely black, white and red. I have found in google.com about a month ago and lost the whole site. Can anyone help? Thank you!

2 comments:

NasCarl #99 said...

Heres some

http://cgi.ebay.com/SET-OF-6-SQUARE-RED- ...

Sharon W said...

Yeah, right ... thats a hard ... I have a number of things, but none that were very small red candle place. One is the closest to what I said was .....

Red Square Glass Tealight Candle Holder elegant metal case basis:
His (May be able to take the base metal, if you want)
http://www.aspencountry.com/aspen/produc ...

Tall Votive red only:
http://wegotlites.3dcartstores.com/Shimm ...


Clear glass with red candle:
http://www.candlesenseonline.com/site/16 ...

Muti, with red accent
http://www.auricblends.com/multi-colored ...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Spa booties drum. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree