Monday, February 8, 2010

Piece Of Mucus Plug At 27 Weeks Lost My Mucus Plug? Or At Least It Looked Like It...?

Lost my mucus plug? or at least it looked like it...? - piece of mucus plug at 27 weeks

I am almost 26 weeks pregnant with my second child .... Tonight, when I in the bathroom, there were almost 50 percent of the size of the piece of mucus ..... It was not sticky fiber .... The more I had cramps in the last few days and I met today ..... Account slight cramps that my daughter was 27.5 weeks in kinda freaking out ..... I go to the doctor to see if I would be worried or just wait and see what happens? oh yeah im .... and taking photos of progesterone to help support me and to wait this baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Spa booties drum. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree