Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can Leukemia Patients Donate Organs What Organs Can Leukemia Patients Donate?

What organs can leukemia patients donate? - can leukemia patients donate organs

I have kind of a scenario that I write, white. I know that the kidneys and the cornea, are not affected by a point, but that others will not be affected if someone knows? Thank you.

2 comments:

Spreedog said...

Hmmm. Are you sure kidneys are good?
The cornea is avascular, it should be fine.
The kidneys are highly vascular and malignant leukemia cells at the time of death instead.
Probably the donor leukaemic clone could not grow into the transplant recipient, but I'm not sure this would be sufficient security in the forensic context, resulting in the United States - the United States when.
I have no concrete data.
Maybe someone knows more answers than legislation.

Tarkarri said...

In Australia, the only institutions that can be given after the cancer diagnosis (cancer) of the cornea.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Spa booties drum. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree