Can I charge 4 identical 115 aH deep cycle batteries with a single trickle charger? - how to choose a battery charger
I have to run cable from the four batteries in parallel with the capture of the size of the copper ports # 4 on my inverter. I wonder whether it can be downloaded in parallel, in parallel with a net 800micro AMP charger I have, or even more-rapid charging battery charger in order to be recharged? And if you decide to buy a deep cycle marine battery charger, what would you recommend? Thank you!
3 comments:
Yes
The charger is just a great drummer, when the cells are connected in parallel. So need to choose a battery of 860 A / HR and a loader to drive. For some of CTEK support continuous quality as a capacity of about 36 amps a good job, but the power supply is available. In an ASR system only administrative and control, you must complete your entries to wind, solar, hydroelectric generators, so that the voltage increases, the current is linearly reduced, the result is seldom fully implemented by bike more than the half the load, sometimes even less - a lot of the battery properly capture phase, only the bands in the current was irrelevant, and the battery life. Even a direct charge of a diesel or gasoline will reduce the load through the control unit and the cycle continues.
I am not convinced, a charger with four batteries more slowly discharged state at full load.
12 volts to charge four 12-volt parallel Batts will do no faster than it does not require sequence, but manual intervention (for the execution of the son of another).
By the way, do the charger automatically to "survival mode" when the charge is completed.
of course, but mainly because it takes to connect the accused to be, as we are responsible for traction motors
Post a Comment