Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sinus And Bowel Has Anyone Had Pilonidal Sinus Or Bowel Abscesses?

Has anyone had pilonidal sinus or bowel abscesses? - sinus and bowel

I had this disease for over 2 years, and I'm beginning to think that you are there forever. I'm looking for hope, but we need the truth.

4 comments:

meynell3... said...

It would be interesting to see his doctor again pilonidal often recur despite treatment, but it may be that the breast is removed.
Make sure that the hygiene is scrupulous. Even a diet rich in fiber are trying to eat and drink a lot.
Good luck.

dtb said...

It looks very bad, hope u good health

Rich S said...

Oowwww

pooptani... said...

Is this the state in which they spit when they talk and fart if you vomit?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Spa booties drum. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree